Preparing for a seasonal client to come home is like preparing your own home for guests. The goal is to ensure that everything is in pristine condition before anyone arrives.
At Gulf Shore Home Watch & Concierge we pride ourselves on giving a little extra attention to the types of things that ensure our clients return to a well-cared for, spotless household.
What we do
- Ensure that driveways and walkways are pressure washed
- Arrange to have lanai furniture (and in some cases, the roof) pressure washed
- Ensure that bathrooms, bedrooms and common areas receive housekeeping
- Clean and/or repair outdoor grills and cooking areas
- Provide maintenance for pet owners that have an invisible fence installed, including providing new batteries for pet collars in advance of their arrival.
- Alert the pool company that the homeowners will be returning, and schedule cleanings or part maintenance as needed
- Contact the landscaper to ensure the front, side and back yards are trimmed. Have mulch added in and around flower beds
- Remove lanai furniture from storage and have it properly arranged
- Come to the home in advance of an arrival to make sure the air conditioning is set to a comfortable temperature
- If we determine that there’s a problem with your central air conditioning unit, we’ll coordinate with a local HVAC service provider to ensure the system is running properly at the time you arrive
Lastly (and perhaps most importantly), we’ll do some light grocery shopping before you return. Traveling into SWFL from another part of the country can take hours, and it’s always nice to have things like eggs, bread, milk, sugar, breakfast Danish and/or sausage and bacon on hand when you get here. No one wants to need to make a mad dash to the market the second they get back into town.
Small details matter
When you work with Gulf Shore Home Watch & Concierge, you’ll be working with a seasoned professional who knows what needs to be done to ensure that your home is cared for as well in your absence as it is when you’re in town. For more information on our rates and/or the types of services we provide, call us today at 239-289-7294 to get started. References are available upon request, and we’re confident that our client testimonials will speak for themselves.
Call today to learn why we’re the top-rated home watch company in Southwest Florida.